Tuesday, July 16, 2013

Hearts of Tin Project - More Progress

I recently bought metal figures for the generals and artillery for our Hearts of Tin project.  I didn't like the plastic artillery, and I got figures from Musket Miniatures.  So, here are all the figures I currently have done.  Two Union units, that showed up previously, 2 Union and 2 Confederate artillery, and 4 Union and 4 Confederate generals.  Now we just need to paint up more infantry.  I have two units of Confederate infantry on bases, still needing their final touches.

The Union infantry did something I have not seen in years.  I sprayed them with Dullcote, and they frosted a little bit.  Oh well, so it goes.


And for absolutely no reason, a picture of my cat with my dulcimer, which I need to start playing again.



That was taken a few years ago.  That cat is now about 20 years old.  She still hates my wife, and has for 14 years, for no reason except that she invaded our space.  You would think she would get over it by now.

No comments:

Post a Comment